Friday, October 10, 2008

Community Gardening

This morning someone mentioned to me that they save and compost their leftover meats and vegetables for a Community Garden. I have not been involved in a Community Garden. I have heard about them and know that several of our neighbors are involved with them. In the spirit of engaging into a discussion on this blog, I invite you to provide your experience in being involved with a Community Garden. It is really easy to do, just hit the word comment and type in your thoughts. You can elect to do this anonymously or use a Blogger ID.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried a food garden but noticed in the St Pete Times Garden Calendar a class called Tightwad Food Gardening; Sundays 11:00am-1:00pm through October at 3212 West Paxton Ave. Fee: $25.00.