Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Local Business offers 'Green merchandise'

I visited the Tampa Street Market recently and was very surprised to find a large assortment of merchandise. All of the products are made from recycled materials, be it glass, rubber, metal or plastic. They have recently moved from a smaller space up the road to the corner of Florida and Osborne. I found this store to be a perfect spot to shop if you are looking for gifts. They have fresh flowers on the weekend, and ones that the supermarkets don't carry.

Park around back if you drive and walk to the store entrance on Florida Ave. You will find a link to their website under 'Going Green Sites'. Give them a try, you will be happy that you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that the Tampa Street Market has reopened in SH. Amy & Charles, the proprietors of TSM, are great. Very informative and helpful. I will definately be doing my Christmas shopping there.